I was Tagged by the wonderful, SJBouquet over at A Tree Grows In Bookland.
Go check out her tag here.
Let’s begin (again. aha get it? begin again? ah, never mind)
1. For we are never getting back together, pick a book/series that you were pretty sure you were in love with but then wanted to break up with.
~ Sorry but I’m bot breaking up with ANY of my books anytime soon ;P
2. For Red , pick a book with a red cover
~Dorothy Must Die
3. For the best day, pick a book that makes you fell nostalgic.
~Forever by Chanda Hahn, Unhinged by A.G.Howard, and Air Awakens by Elise Kove (Sorry I can’t ever just pick one!)
4. For Love story, pick a book with forbidden love.
~I’m gonna say “Cruel Beauty” by Rosamund Hodge
5. I knew you were trouble, a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
~Well, At first I thought Morpheus was bad soooooooo . . . .
6. Innocent, pick a book that someone ruined the ending.
~The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
7. Everything has changed, character from a book that goes through extensive character development.
~ERRRRM, Thalia from the Iron Butterfly series ❤
8. You belong with me, pick your most anticipated book release.
~FIRE FALLING! by Elise Kova, also Chanda Hahn’s book that she hasn’t released the title for yet!
9. Forever and Always, favorite book couple.
~EAASYYYY! Morpheus and Alyssa from the Splintered series and
MINA AND TEAGUE!
OMG! lil’ Meague babies! or Morpheus Jr’s
10. Begin Again, a series that deserves a second chance.
~Honestly I don’t know. So far I have LOVED every book I read . . . besides
one book, If I Stay, I wanted to love that book, but, I didn’t like it. I liked the Idea of it *shrugs*
11. Wonderland, a book that features your favorite fictional world.
~OOOH, so many! but I’ll choose one. AIR AWAKENS, I just finished reading AA and it was amazing and I would like to be in that time/world. ❤
12. Last kiss, pick a series that your not ready to let go, even though it has ended.
~Unenchanted by Chanda Hahn, It’s over!!!! And Jared/Teague will never be the same because even if I re-read it I’ll be expecting it all! and . . . I never wanted it to end. (I may or may not have cried for a while after I finished reading FOREVER . . . ) *CRIES AGAIN*
13. Pick a series where your glad it’s over.
~None . . . so far . . .
14. for Wildest dreams, favorite fictional guy.
~ . . . one? . . . Teague/Jared and Morpheus . . . HA! You can’t stop me, I chose two. *Sticks tongue out*
15. Enchanted, a book you found by chance that you ended up loving.
~Splintered. It was meant to be!
the playful conversation starts
counter all your quick remarks like,
passing notes in secrecy.
and it was enchanting to meet you. all I can say is I was enchanted to meet you.
this night is sparklin’ don’t you let it go . . .
(sorry, got a little carries away)
16. All you had to do was stay, a book you didn’t want to finish that you wish had given another chance.
~I have a Rule, I have to finish the book no MATTER what . . . ❤
17. Come back, be hear, a book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
~Ummmm . . . ALL OF THEM!
18. Teardrops on my guitar, a book that made you cry a lot.
~The Silver Siren by Chanda Hahn . . . I miss you Faraway (<—-spoiler highlight)
19. Shake It Off, A book I love so much that I just shake off the haters.
~I have so many! But I’m going to say, ALIVE BY SCOTT SIGLER
20. Blank Space, my favorite Autographed book.
~AIR AWAKENS by Elise Kova
21. Today was a FairyTale, my favorite re-telling.
~WHHHHAAAAA? you can’t do this to me! Splintered, Dorothy Must Die, and Cinder. Boom!
that’s the end of the TSwift tag!